CrySP RIPPLE Facility
The CrySP RIPPLE Facility is an experimentation platform for research into large-scale privacy enhancing technologies. It is comprised of three systems:
- PIR system: for research into private information retrieval
- ACN system: for research into anonymous communications networks
- CRS system: for research into censorship resistance
In all, there are 976 CPU cores, 64 GPUs, and 15 TB of RAM. The largest single machines have 80 cores and 2 TB of RAM each.
- 15 Nov 2013: The CrySP RIPPLE Facility is now ready for production use. It can be booked using the link at the left.
- 15 Oct 2013: The equipment has started to arrive and is being
Last modified: Friday, 15-Nov-2013 15:51:40 EST